Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people then link them to this post
Rule #4: Tell them you tagged them.
I have been tagged by desi-deratums - thank you! :)
1. What’s in front of you right now?
My bed, laptop, and a hanging tapestry of a forest.
2. Any word(s) you’ve been dying to use but haven’t already?
Ooooh good question. I’ve been having a lot of fun saying exacerbate lately.
3. Are you a dog or a cat person? Neither?
Dog, all the way. Would buy a cat just for pet cuddles but would always prefer a dog.
4. Do you prefer listening to music that’s in a normal volume? Or really loud? Ooooh. Speakers? Or earphones?
Earphones if other people are around, speakers otherwise. Likewise - normal volume if other people are around, really loud otherwise!
5. Intense emotion do you usually experience?
6. How often do you sing in the shower? And if you do, what song do you usually belt out?
Super often. Lots of songs from musicals and pop songs from the radio at work.
7. Unusual talents you’ve been dying to learn so far?
I was riding my bike the other day and saw someone else riding their bike and they could make it hop, that was very cool, someone teach me how to do that. Or skate!
8. Do you like your tea/coffee cold? Or hot?
I don’t like tea or coffee, haha.
9. Most used and favourite emoticon?
10. Your worst habit?
Being indecisive. Being overly cautious. Starting things and being super excited and passionate and then getting bored and bailing.
11. Last book you’ve read that made you cry?
Sadly, I haven’t read a book other than a textbook for a long time, but the episode of Please Like Me that just aired on Aussie tv made me cry.
i’m too tired and lazy to write new questions, so I’m tagging everyone who sees this to answer these ones! :)
Thanks again desi-deratums!